.ME.

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم 




Don't judge me if you don't know me
Doesn't mean I'm wearing hijab and cover my aurah
I'm good enough..It doesn't show that i'm an ustazah.
I'm just a person who still keep making the same mistake..
and you will keep judging me by that..
I am still lack of knowledges in Islam n still keep learning..
When you see me recite the Quran, it doesn't show that I'm a pious person..
I'm just an ordinary person who is still trying to get HIS love..

This hijab is my protector from ajnabi.
Allah command me to cover my aurah it is stated in the Holy Quran!
The Quran that I recite is my best novel so I enjoy reciting it..
Islam is universal..Islam is syumul..
The knowledge of islam is sweet if you understand it and apply it in your life..
The beauty of islam can't fade away..
I'm not good and not trying to be good, but I'm trying my best to be a good muslimah..
insyaAllah..
When you know me then you can judge me 
but please get know me who I am know, not my past !:)


notahati | hrmmmm ketenangan amat diperlukan...

By:


♫ Jazakallahkhair Khatiran ♫

No comments:

 
BLOG COPYRIGHT 2014 Ieyra Nazari || DESIGN BY NurAlja Lee || DOODLE BY Fizgraphic